"Money Can't Buy You Love, Life, or Happiness"

Monday, November 4, 2002

My Private FOX 59 News



Contact WXIN FOX 59

FOX59 WXIN-TV
6910 Network Place
Indianapolis, IN 46278
317-632-5900
Breaking News and Newstips: fox59news@fox59.com
Questions and Feedback: feedback@fox59.com

FOX 59 News Broadcasts Schedule

FOX 59 Morning News: 4:00:AM To 9:30:AM
FOX 59 Evening News: 4:00:PM To 7:30:PM
FOX 59 Nightly News: 10:00:PM To 11:30:PM
All Times Are U.S. Eastern Time


A Notice For Anyone Viewing This Page.


This will soon be the home of my Low-Power FM Radio Station.
But for now I am using it to watch my Local TV News Broadcasts.

For some reason when I go to the host webpage, it kept kicking me.
So I embedded the player here For My Own Personal Use.
Hopefully I wont be kicked from viewing here.


All Ads on this blog page are from the host website FOX59.com and/or Livestream.com
I DO NOT have any Ads placed on this blog page
Therefore I am NOT making any money from this blog page.
Nor from the embedded FOX 59 News Broadcast.


Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment